The MiniBASIC compiler is powerful 32 bit compiler featuring an integrated development environment with advanced compiler, assembler and linker.
MiniBASIC can create small, fast, native Windows executables and DLL's and supports Windows XP and above. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command sets.
No external runtimes are needed to distribute software created with MiniBASIC and no royalties or fees ever on anything you create.
Don't let the name fool you. MiniBASIC is small in size and can be run from a USB stick but has the power to be the language you use everyday.
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set.
- Extensive mathematic operators and functions.
- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Advanced inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Use MiniBASIC variables directly in inline assembly code.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators.
- 'C' style pointer operations.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Optional casesensitive variable names.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawing operations.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Simple common control commands and functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Optional, default, and variable number of parameters for functions.
- Static variables in subroutines/functions.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT and UNION types (structure).
- Nested structure definitions.
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- Import variables and methods from DLL files.
- Supports OOP
- Project and Resource management.
10MB Free space