MindManager's visual information maps (mind maps) start with a central theme, and then add branches with ideas, notes, images, tasks, hyperlinks and attachments. Easily import from or export to Microsoft Office. Use MindManager maps to capture and organize information, and youll quickly transform your thoughts and ideas into fine-tuned documents, compelling presentations and winning strategies. MindManager gives you with a better way to brainstorm, organize facts, plan projects, and communicate results.
Industry-leading Information Visualizations
Easily lay out, organize and work with ideas and information in a wide variety of interactive visual formats including information maps, outlines, Gantt charts, organization charts, tree diagrams and a special brainstorming mode.
Project & Task Management
Improve project planning by brainstorming and tracking task details, automatically calculating summary tasks and optimizing resource utilization. View MindManager, Outlook and SharePoint* tasks in the new synchronized Gantt view or export tasks to Microsoft Project.
Information Map Presentations
Showcase your ideas and increase engagement using MindManager's automated presentation view or customizable slide shows. With MindManager's dynamic presentations, you'll easily tailor the level of details presented for each audience and capture critical feedback right in the presentation.
Integrations & Sharing
Save time and benefit from powerful integrations. Access and update Microsoft Office files within MindManager's integrated browser. Import from Microsoft Word and Project. Export to Word, Project or PowerPoint. Display dynamic Outlook or Excel content. Export web pages, images, PDF files and more. Or, share hosted interactive map files with anyone on the web even if they do not have MindManager.
Capture Content & Add Context
Easily add hyperlinks, attachments, notes, images, and spreadsheets to provide additional levels of details. Quickly drag and drop content to reorganize it and provide structure. Use icons, tags, topic shapes, callouts, boundaries, colors, topic sorting and numbering to provide additional context.
Create powerful dynamic Microsoft Outlook dashboards to automatically display (and update) contextually relevant emails, tasks, contacts, notes and appointments. Populate branches with desktop or network folders & files for easy access. Or, perform web searches like Google or Bing with results appearing directly in your map.
Navigation & Viewing Controls
Easily navigate and control the levels of details displayed with powerful features like topic focus, show or hide branch, collapse map, quick filters and advanced power filters. Automatically fit or balance your map within the screen or use the mini-map view to navigate large maps.
Map Sharing Community
Share map templates with the extensive Mindjet community.
Changelog for this release:
- Improve your Strategic Planning with Analysis Views
- Make strategic decisions by prioritizing and categorizing your mapped topics using the new Analysis View. This tool allows you to drag and drop topics into a predefined series of 2x2 analytics charts. Standard charts include Cost vs. Opportunity, Urgent vs. Important, SWOT and others
- Collaborate with extended teams using Mindjet Connect
- Integration with Mindjet Connect gives you anytime, anywhere access to your maps, and the ability to share maps and other files. Our Free edition allows you to invite anyone to view, edit, and co-edit your maps your “guest” editors don™t need to purchase any software to interact with your maps. Our Business edition adds sophisticated document management and collaboration capabilities needed for teams to work on multiple projects effectively. Mindjet Connect >
- Dynamic SharePoint Integration
- Bi-directional integration between Microsoft SharePoint and MindManager allows MindManager users to discover, organize, and act on tasks and resources within Microsoft SharePoint
- Real-time Insight at Your Fingertips with the Marker Index Panel
- The new Marker Index feature generates real-time lists to help you quickly navigate through priorities, assignments, and topics that need your attention. Because you can click directly from the list view to the corresponding topic in the map, the Marker Index is especially helpful when working on large maps
- New Built-in Templates
- To help your get started on your next map, MindManager 2012 comes with 37 templates — from projects & strategic planning, management and problem solving, to meetings and personal productivity. You can also access hundreds of free user-generated templates from MapsForThat.com. Go to the new templates gallery >
- Gantt Chart Improvements
- You can now drag and drop topics onto the Gantt chart to make them tasks. Printing of Gantt charts is easier with print preview, and the ability to select a specific date range for printing
- Enhanced Task Management
- Simplified and improved ability to sort, filter and manage tasks. Now with milestones and preset filters for resources, priorities, due dates, milestones and complete or incomplete status for tasks
- Multiple Hyperlinks & New Embedded Browser Features
- Assign multiple hyperlinks per topic, send images, selected text, or an entire page to your map as topics using the embedded browser
- Improved User Experience
- New users can get started faster, and experienced users will be more productive with a new user task pane and enhancements to the MindManager interface. This includes a new “How To” task pane with a series of videos and images and text to guide a new user through the basic tasks required to create their first information map. The Home tab on the ribbon now contains all of the most frequently used mapping functionality
* IBM or compatible Pentium® processor (1 GHz or greater)
* 1 GB RAM or greater
* 200 MB disk space and 100 MB more during installation
* SVGA (1024 x 768/16-bit color or greater)
* Microsoft .NET 3.5 or higher
30 days trial