Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 Beta
Office Professional 2010 combines everything you need to create, edit and share documents from virtually anywhere. You get top-of-the-line tools to run your business and projects efficiently.
Manage your business more efficiently with flexible tools..
* Organise finances with Excel 2010 and get data analysis tools to make informed decisions at a glance.
* Share and edit presentations and spreadsheets with business partners, customers, or friends using Web-based versions of Excel, and PowerPoint 2010.
* Manage projects and resources from a single place by organising your information in OneNote 2010.
Upgrade your customer communications.
* Create professional-looking communications faster with easy-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010, then add polish with updated text effects, photos or videos.
* Minimise inbox clutter with new conversation management tools in Outlook 2010.
* Manage contact information from anywhere with Outlook 2010 on any PC or your mobile phone.
Organise and simplify your household routine.
* Help your child to create high-quality class presentations using a variety of tools for adding video, photos and text effects in PowerPoint 2010.
* Prepare and manage a budget easily with ready-to-use templates and analysis tools in Excel 2010.
* Connect with others, manage your calendar and stay on top of your to-dos with Outlook 2010.
This suite contains the following Microsoft Office products:
* Word 2010
* Excel 2010
* PowerPoint 2010
* Outlook 2010
* OneNote 2010
The 2007 Microsoft Office system has evolved from a suite of personal productivity products to a more comprehensive and integrated system. Building on the familiar tools that many people already know, the Microsoft Office system includes programs, servers, services, and solutions designed to work together to help address a broad array of business problems.
At the core of the Microsoft Office system are the Microsoft Office suites, which deliver the core desktop productivity tools. New features in these programs enhance how employees can work with one another, partners, and customers, and how organizations capture and use information. In addition to the core desktop editions, the 2007 release includes new programs, servers, and services that build on the productivity software skills your employees already possess. Used together, the Microsoft Office system can help you address business needs ranging from personal productivity management to complex project management.
Microsoft Office desktop programs
Office Accounting Professional 2009
A complete accounting solution that helps small business owners manage their business finances.
Office Publisher 2007
Create professional-looking newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, Web sites, e-mails, and more all in-house
Office Live Groove 2007
The essential collaboration tool that allows teams to work together and share information with team members anywhere, anytime, with anyone.
Office Visio Standard 2007
The essential visualization tool for users. Visually document, communicate, and share ideas using professional-looking flowcharts, layouts, and project timelines.
Office OneNote 2007
Gather notes and information, use powerful search capabilities to find what you are looking for quickly, and share notebooks easily so that teams can work together efficiently.
Office Visio Professional 2007
Extending Visio Standard 2007 to help IT and business users visualize, analyze, and communicate complex information, systems, and processes.
Office Project Standard 2007
Effectively manage projects and teams with robust project management tools that keep your schedules and finances up to date and your team aligned.
Office Project Professional 2007
Project Professional 2007 includes all the capabilities of Project Standard 2007 with the ability to connect to Office Project Server 2007, which then enables it to deliver enterprise project management capabilities.
Microsoft Office suites
* Office Standard 2007
* Office Home and Student 2007
* Office Mobile
* Office Small Business 2007
* Office Professional 2007
* Office Professional Plus 2007
* Office Enterprise 2007
* Office Ultimate 2007
RoSoftDownload.com Editor Note: You must to register on the publisher site in order to try this program. This is a very large file (approx. 1.5GB) and it might take several hours to download it via dial-up modem.
When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2003 to the 2007 release you should not need to upgrade your hardware, although you might need to upgrade to a supported operating system. When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2000 or Office XP to the 2007 release you
60 days trial