Network Monitor is a protocol analyzer. It allows you to capture network traffic, view and analyze it. Version 3.4 is an update and replaces Network Monitor Network Monitor 3.x is a complete overhaul of the previous Network Monitor 2.x version.
* 1 GHz or greater CPU
* 1 GB or greater memory
* 60 MB free hard disk space plus extra room for capture files
The Network Monitor core engine has been decoupled from the parser set. To install the full Network Monitor 3.4 product:
* Run the setup.exe for the platform you are installing.
* You will be prompted first to install the core engine. Follow the installation directions. Make sure you close existing instances of netmon.exe, nmcap.exe and any running NMAPI applications.
* Next you will be prompted to install the parser package. Follow the installation directions:
To uninstall the full Network Monitor product:
* Go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel
* Uninstall both Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 and Microsoft Network Monitor: NetworkMonitor Parsers 3.4