Archive, backup and save Outlook email with MessageSave
MessageSave support "msg", "txt", "eml" and "mbox" file formats. MessageSave supports manual, scheduler and rule-based modes and integrates with Outlook for one-click access right from the toolbar.
Use it to save e-mail messages for archiving, data retention, regulatory compliance, backup, email sharing, and exporting Outlook email to other clients, such as Mac Mail.app.
* Backup, save and archive Outlook messages on hard disk, network drive, CD-R, etc.
* Save Outlook email messages, including attachments, as individual files.
* Organize messages in file system folders for easy access, sharing and filing.
* Institute consistent email archiving policy in your organization.
* Keep email message along with other related documents.
* Store messages for legal compliance.
* Keep audit trail of email messages.
* Standardize your organization's email storage policy.
* Reduce mailbox/PST size. Offload Exchange storage.
* Automatically save messages with Outlook rules.
* Process Outlook messages with custom scripts.
* Integrated with Outlook for one-click access.
* Easily save one, multiple or all messages with one mouse click.
* Flexible and customizable file and subfolder naming.
* Save messages in .msg, .txt, .eml, mbox* , vCard (.vcf) and iCalendar (.ics) formats.
* Works on sent and received messages.
* Saved .msg files include the entire message content, including attachments.
* Compatible with Windows Desktop Search for easy searching and retrieval of saved messages.
* Works on Tasks and Contacts.
* Works on Public Folders.
* Extensible with custom scripts. API reference.
* Automatically save messages with Outlook rules (custom rule action) or using a scheduler.
* Export Outlook folders as RSS 2.0 files.
* Read messages in plain text without annoying images and popups.
* Easily view/save full Internet (RFC 822) message headers.
* Highly optimized for speed and size (download is only 420KB).
* Compatible with Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007.
* Supports large-scale deployment and administration.
* An ability to centrally control settings by system administrators.
* Export email messages, Contacts and Calendar in format compatible with Apple Mail and Entourage.