Merlin Automated Forex Trader
Automated Forex Trader Trades and scalps 9 different currencies at the same time, adheres to all new NFA rules for Forex Trading.
Advantages of Automated Forex Trading Tools
* No need to be present at the computer.
* Opening and closing orders is conducted instantaneously, in the time period needed to transfer signal from the trader™s computer to the server.
* Automated Forex trading tools allow round-the-clock trading. This feature, of course, can increase the number of closed deals, and received profit, correspondingly.
* Possibility to optimize indicators automatically. Optimization gives better Forex trading results, but for limited time periods. So, having set up regular optimization, the trader may rest and let the system re-check the data even during process of trading.
* Possibility to set up order closure in certain time.
* Avoidance of human error. Bad or good mood of a Forex trader is often his or her greatest enemy. * The program strictly follows the set strategy. The capital management rules obeyed by the software are a warrant of earning and saving more in the unstable market conditions.
* Automated Forex trading can be programmed for increasing the trade volumes in accordance with the set scheme. It is very convenient to reduce or increase the number of lots depending on the circumstances.
Disadvantages of Automated Online Currency Trading Software
Though automation of Forex trading provides a trader with a wider range of opportunities, and more free time, there are also some disadvantages to consider.
The major of them is absence of intuition and rigidity peculiar to any software. Flexibility of the trading application in use is an important factor to pay attention to when choosing an automated trading system. In case the program is flexible enough, under a wise supervision of the trader, it may become a great tool for increasing profit received from Forex currency trading.
Linux, Unix, XP, Windows