Merge Cells Wizard is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that merges, or joins, data from multiple cells in a flash. Do you need to combine values from several cells into one? Or, do you want to merge entire rows, columns, or a range of cells in Microsoft Excel sheets retaining their values? If you have the Merge Cells Wizard at hand, it will take you just a few seconds.
This small plug-in will save hours of your time. A couple of clicks and you have joined data from several Microsoft Excel cells into one cell, or combined whole Microsoft Excel rows and columns. Data type does not matter. It could be numbers, dates, special symbols or text data. You can separate the merged values with any character you like (including the carriage return / line break).
With Merge Cells Wizard for Microsoft Excel you can:
* Join Microsoft Excel cells row by row using any separator and place the results to:
o The left cell of each row of the selected range
o The right cell of each row
More about merging cells row by row
* Merge multiple cells to one cell using any separator and place the results to:
o The top left corner of the selected range
o The top right corner
o The bottom left corner
o The bottom right corner
More about joining multiple cells to one cell
* Combine the selected Microsoft Excel cells column by column and place the results to:
o The top cell of each column of the selected range
o The bottom cell of each column
More about combining cells column by column
* Merge multiple ranges (even non adjacent) and place the results to the selected cell.
* Clear the cells the data from which have been joined.
* Combine all areas in the selection.
* Exclude empty cells from merging.
Microsoft Excel 2007, 2003, XP (2002), 2000