What is Windows Registry?
The Windows registry is a central hierarchical database in Windows used to store information necessary to configure the system for one or more users, applications, and hardware devices. The registry contains information that is constantly referenced during operation, such as profiles for each user, the applications installed on the computer; and the types of documents each can create, property sheet settings for folders and application icons, what hardware exists on the system; and which ports are being used. Windows registry is a vital part of Windows, if it is damaged, your whole system may be corrupted and cannot be used.
Why do you need a Max Registry Cleaner?
The Windows registry is a database repository for information about a computer's configuration. The registry keep growing when you use Windows. As it does so, it attracts obsolete and unnecessary information, and gradually becomes cluttered and fragmented. With the growing of the registry, it can degrade the performance of the whole system and cause many weird software problems.
* With Max Registry Cleaner you can safely clean, repair and optimize the Windows registry with a few simple mouse clicks!
* Avoid problems with the Windows registry that are a common cause of Windows crashes, slow performance and error messages.
* Improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades.
* Complete analysis of the detected registry entries with the threat levels
* Safe Backup of any repairs made that you can easily recover any changes if required.
* Personalized E-Mail support by our Research Team
* Optimize, speed up and cleanup your PC
* Fix Windows Start-up application errors
* Load windows faster and reduce windows startup time
* Run applications smoothly and prevent application crashes
* Regain disk space
* Fix certain application errors and increase the stability of the overall system
* Maintain your PC like new
128 MB RAM, Pentium processor