MetaProducts Mass Downloader is a Windows download manager application that makes it easy to download video/audio streams and files from Internet sites at the maximum available speed. Download resume is supported. Multiple channels technology significantly reduces download time.
Mass Downloader supports a wide range of downloads: from usual and secured (HTTPS) Web sites, FTP servers, Real Media and Microsoft Media stream servers. The support of stream protocols makes it simple to download stream video and audio for offline viewing.
Mass Downloader also allows you to browse Zip and Rar archives before loading them and to choose only the desired files to download.
Mass Downloader has an excellent Internet Explorer-like user interface. Mass Downloader allows you to download specific files by filename, which differs from Offline Explorer in that Offline Explorer lets you speed your way through downloading entire web sites.
Mass Downloader integrates with Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera, Netscape, SeaMonkey, Flock browsers.
- Mass Downloader supports download from the following server types:
- HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, RTSP, MMS, MMST
- The ability to preview RAR, ZIP archives contents and load only the desired files
- Internal FTP Browser
- Download categories
- Cookies support
- Maximum Internet connection bandwidth usage when loading several file parts simultaneously
- HTTP, SOCKS and RTSP Proxy support
- TOR network (The Onion Router) proxy support
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Internet Browsers to the Main window and Drop Box, paste links from the Clipboard. Also, Mass Downloader embeds handy items to the link's right-click menu
- Fully configurable user interface
- Very easy to use
- Can operate in the background
- Download scheduling
- Automatic dialer to connect to your Internet Service Provider
- History of all loaded files allows you to easily find them on disk and to get additional server and download information
- Import incompletely downloaded files from other download managers
- The ability to work in automatic mode
Changelog for this release:
- Added Google Chrome integration
- Updated FireFox integration
- Improved attempts to connect different RTSP ports via HTTP proxy
- Improved HTTPS finalization code to prevent possible hangups
- Improved PNM protocol support
- Improved program stability
- Bug Fix: Fixed RTSP downloads with long DESCRIBE section
- Bug Fix: Fixed Windows Media via RTSP audio stream downloads
- Bug Fix: Fixed a rare FTP data retrieval error