What is ManyCam?
- Use your webcam with multiple programs simultaneously.
- Add text to your webcam video window with any application.
- Add cool animations to your video window.
- Show your local day and date in your video window.
- Add live CGI graphics like fire and water effects. You can even make it appear as if it is snowing inside your house!
# Choose a blank color as your video by going to "Sources" and choosing "Blank Image"
# Go to "Sources" and then the "Image" pane. Look at the arrows on the right side of the screen to rotate your video source
# Go to your webcam under "Sources" then use the slider to zoom your video in and out
# Movies now show elapsed time and total time
# Now you can set up a time elapsed slideshow for images and snapshots. Go to your images or snapshots to try this feature
ManyCam Use Instructions
1. Launch the ManyCam application
2. Choose Webcam in Select video source in the ManyCam tray menu. This is done by finding the ManyCam icon in your right bottom system tray area and right clicking it.
3. Choose ManyCam Virtual Webcam as your primary Webcam in the application where you wish to use ManyCam. Usually this can be found in the settings window of most webcam applications, for example if you go to the "actions" menu and choose "settings" then "video" with Camfrog Video Chat.
4. From now on when use this application, ManyCam will be automatically started. If you no longer want to use ManyCam you can go back to the programs video settings and change your video source.
5. Right click the ManyCam icon in the bottom right system tray on your screen to choose to show animations, change your settings and use other features.