Magic Forex Intuition training software is designed to develop intuition to work at Forex (foreign exchange market). Everyday training will help you to correctly determine the correct currency exchange rate trend. With time, as you will see, you will make more correct decisions than incorrect ones. And their number will keep growing. After one or two months, the amount of correct answers can reach 80 to 90%.
True, different people show very different results. Some can perform much better than some others. Some people™s result is 100% of correct decisions, something that can be achieved through systematic training. And such an effect is no rarity.
The fundamental thing is to have training sessions on a systematic basis. You will surely achieve your goal if you spend enough time training. Zero result is impossible.
How it works
The software offers the user to guess further price movement (up or down) from the starting line (i.e. the closing price of the previous bar). The right trend is the one where the price goes over a certain number of points from the starting line (e.g. 50 points). One is to guess the right trend and it changes for each test – the software uses a random number generator.
Logic makes little sense in this situation – based on the probability theory one cannot produce 100% of correct answers. Therefore the right answer can be obtained intuitively.
The software allows the user to select a currency pair (symbol) and the number of points the chart has to go to determine the right trend.
There are a number of different ways to arrive at the right intuition-based answer. One of them is as follows. Close your eyes and relax. Breathe deeply and slowly. Try to see the correct answer in your mind™s eye. Then open your eyes, stay relaxed, and choose the right trend of the chart movement.
* Database of 23 currency pairs: 6 majors (AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY) and 17 cross rates (AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, NZDJPY)
* Chart can be displayed as a bar chart, candlestick chart or line chart
* Chart scaling
* Fully customizable chart color scheme
* Sound notification of wrong answers (increases guessing efficiency)
* Multilingual user interface. Currently supported languages are English, Spanish and Russian
* Displays successful vs. unsuccessful test statistics
* Ability to set the amount of points to determine correct/incorrect answers
* Works under Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008