Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook - Lotus Notes to PST is e-mail migration software, which migrates items from NSF files of Lotus Notes Domino Server to MS Exchange Server. Lotus Notes to PST is the five stars rated software, which not only helps to migrate NSF files to MS Exchange Server mailboxes but also converts them to PST files. Migrating e-mails and other related items from Lotus Notes is a time consuming and typical process and requires expertise but Lotus Notes to PST is a an easy to use software, which doesn't need any technicalities to operate it. Moreover, when converting NSF file(s) into PST file(s), the software maintains the structure, formatting, and properties of e-mails and other related items intact.
Software to perform Lotus Notes to PST comprises of the following prominent features:
* Efficiently converts NSF file(s) to PST file(s)
* Simultaneously converts multiple NSF files to PST files.
* Directly converts NSF file(s) from Domino Server to PST file(s) or Exchange Mailboxes
* Effectively converts e-mails, calendars, journals, contacts, to do lists, attachments, images, etc contained in NSF file(s) into PST file(s)
* Displays a preview of the e-mails and other related items before saving them as PST files
* Allows to save the converted NSF file(s) either locally or directly on MS Exchange Server
* Provides various saving formats, such as text and rtf formats
* Supports Lotus Notes 6.0, Lotus Notes 7.0, and Lotus Notes 8.0
* Supports MS Outlook 97, Outlook 98, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, and Outlook 2007
* Supports Domino Server 6.0, Domino Server 7.0, and Domino Server 8.0
* Supports all versions of MS Exchange Server
* Interactive user friendly interface, which doesn't require vast technical knowledge
Lotus Notes to PST software provides two options to convert NSF file(s) into PST file(s): first, convert NSF file(s) located on your computer into PST file(s); second, convert NSF file(s) available on Domino Server into PST file(s). The converted NSF file(s) can be easily opened with MS Outlook. Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook facilitates the user to perform direct server to serve migration from Lotus Domino Server to MS Exchange Server.