LockCrypt is an easy to use account management program which provides a secure, central database to store difficult to remember passwords and other personal information. Key features offered by LockCrypt include: Simple Interface
* Secure storage for your data.
* Groups to help keep your accounts organised.
* Password generator.
* Native translations into German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Bulgarian, Slovenian, Hungarian and Hebrew.
* Export to XML, CSV, HTML or Plain text files, and import from XML.
* Automatic typing into other applications.
* Firefox integration.
* Secure Clipboard to protect your passwords.
* .NET Compact Framework version for Windows Mobile devices.
* J2ME version for Java capable mobile phones.
* Print output.
* Drag and drop interface.
LockCrypt provides a central database to hold details of your website passwords, telephone numbers, credit card details, and other kind of difficult to remember information. People often write down this information and leave it where anyone can see. With LockCrypt, your data is only visible after you've entered a password.
LockCrypt works using an encrypted database file, but can also be set to connect to a MySQL server to store passwords. The advantage of this over synchronizing a database on multiple computers is that there's only one copy of the data, so there aren't multiple databases to keep in-sync.
LockCrypt uses cipher block chaining and AES encryption to secure your data. This method is regarded as very secure by the cryptography industry. Whatever details you enter are for your eyes only, no one will be able to see them without first entering your password.
LockCrypt is available in different languages, including English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Russian, Georgian and Simplified and Traditional chinese. These were provided by native speakers to make LockCrypt fit in seemlessly around other programs.