LinkCollector is a bookmark manager for storing, edit and synchronise bookmarks of browsers. The program effectively works with a lot of URLs, it can group Internet links into categories and possesses a good set of features and a nice intuitive interface. LinkCollector is a comfortable tool for managing and searching for the necessary links, for importing bookmarks from such browsers as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Netscape and SeaMonkey and for combining them into one database. One of advantages of the program as compared to browsers is validity of links. There is a possibility to verify all bookmarks automatically, or verify only need link. need. Search of duplicates will allow you to clear bookmarks of unnecessary, duplicated links.
Other advantage of the program as compared to bookmarks is the possibility to quickly open the same link in any browser installed in the system (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, SeaMonkey, Mozilla, Safari, K-Meleon, Maxthon, TheWorld).
If you do not want to use bookmarks of some browser, or if you do not find it comfortable, or if you want to see all your links from different browsers in one place and to combine them, this program is for you. You will no longer have to add the URL of the current page to the bookmarks of the browser and then import it into the necessary category of the program. LinkCollector will capture the link from the browser and you will just decide whether to add it to the database or not.
* Capturing links from such browsers as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Mozilla
* Searching for duplicates
* Validity of links
* Import/Export bookmarks from/to browsers (IExplorer Favorites, Firefox, Opera, Netscape and SeaMonkey)
* Import/Export from/to HTML, XML, URL, LKB (LinkCollector) file
* Ten browsers are supported for opening links (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, SeaMonkey, Mozilla, Safari, K-Meleon, Maxthon, TheWorld)
* Synchronization between browsers and the program