LClock is a Win32(64bit too now) Longhorn systray clock program. Idea came from Thrawn's .NET systray clock program. LClock is a modified (stripped down) version of Kazuto Sato's TClock Light.
LClock also comes with a simple but configurable popup calendar that opens when the systray clock is clicked. No more double clicking on the clock just to view the calendar in the "Date and Time Properties" dialog box. The calendar also contains reminder feature found in Rainlendar.
- To use a skin, unzip the skin files to where you installed LClock.
- Use "LClock Properties" to configure LClock and Calendar.
- If the background of the clock(black or flat color) or clock text(blurry) mess up after a theme change, just exit and start again.
- If you are upgrading and having problems, please uninstall previous version and delete old ini files.
- Windows x64 please install LClock first then download this: LC64.rar. Follow the instructions in readme.txt. It is alpha, so please report any bugs you find.