LANView is a powerful tool for LAN administration. It can quickly obtain information about all hosts on a network, including IP addresses, MAC addresses, hostnames, users and groups. With LANView, capturing and analyzing network packets real time would be convenient. Additionally, you can also use it to scan port, broadcast message, remote shutdown, remote wakeup, lookup host, trace route, monitor connections, audit SNMP, find computer, ping, display network traffic, detects local host and get information about IP addresses, network adapter, Winsock, and so on
* Easy usage and simple configuration, highly intuitive interface makes operation easy for both beginners and power users.
* Multiple applications in one: LAN Search, capturing and analyzing IP packets. IP Statistics, IP Traffic, Network Connections,Port Scan,Ping Scan,Local interface and Windows Socket information ,organized as independent windows allow multitask operation.
* Multiple thread design ensures the efficiency. LAN Searcher, IP Capture,Port Scan,Ping Scan and some other functions are designed as independent threads.
* Low system resources consumed.
* IP capture is fast and stable for it takes advantage of new features of Winsock; DLL and VXD, etc are unnecessary.
* Other features include report generation in HTML, text, and comma delimited formats.
* Free update to all version for Site license user.
P3 800MHz, 128MB RAM, WIN2K/XP/2003