Next generation DLNA server and media organizer allows you to enjoy your home videos, downloaded movies, digital music and those memorable photos on DLNA devices on your home network using KooRaRoo. Use powerful organizing features to create various types of playlists, transcode (convert) on-the-fly media that is not compatible with your device, restrict access to certain files or folders using parental controls, push (play to) content to devices from your PC, automatically catalogue files using metadata and much more. Small in size, fast and easy to use.
KooRaRoo Media is more than just a simple DLNA server or a file streamer, so please take a look at what you get:
- Organize your files and folders in a way that makes sense to you! Create playlists that automatically grow with your media collection and let you quickly browse to and play Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody or a vacation video from your trip in July on your device. KooRaRoo is very flexible, so you are in full control!
- Automatically convert files that do not play natively on your device. KooRaRoo Media will attempt to automatically transcode the files in the best possible way to suit your device, but you have the option to override its choices and specify your own preferences. You have complete control over transcoding, including the ability to copy or drop subtitle streams and choose your preferred audio language.
- Stream media to your devices on any type of home network - ethernet (cable), wireless or powerline (homeplug). There are no set limits as to the number of concurrent connections and the only limit is your network bandwith and computer processing power.
- Secure content that you do not wish to be seen on some devices by using our MPAA-based parental ratings. You can limit a folder at a time or even one file at a time. You can also block devices from connecting to the media server in the first place.
- Push content to compatible devices (also called "play to") from within KooRaRoo Media's GUI. This allows you to start playing any file (they will be automatically transcoded if needed) on a compatible DMR (digital media renderer) device with just one mouse click.
- Maintenance-free nature of KooRaRoo Media means that you can use the GUI to point to folders that contain your media and then never come back to the GUI again. KooRaRoo Media will find new files, create all dynamic and automatic playlists and notify your device about the changes.
- Powerful metadata processing engine allows you to group files by individual artists, albums, genres, creators, studios and many other criteria. This allows you to quickly browse to a media file you wish to play on your device.
- Fast processing of device's requests, means you won't experience delays while browsing your media library from multiple devices at the same time.
- Easy to use graphical user interface allows you to manage all aspects of your media library and devices. All information is close by and you can see everything that's happening on your system, including streaming and transcoding statuses.
- Online metadata retrieval allows you to find and use extended metadata for your files from online sources. This helps build up dynamic playlists to make finding files easier for you!
- Versatile format support means that most files can be read by KooRaRoo Media and you don't need any special codecs installed on your system. Backed up DVDs are also supported and are automatically combined into a watchable video!
- Expert and prompt technical support is here to answer any questions you may have - during your trial and after your purchase. Contact us via e-mail, our online support form or the online forums!
- KooRaRoo speaks your language with Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish already available and more coming!