Advanced support for:
* Server-side languages: Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Tcl
* Web template languages: RHTML, Template-Toolkit, HTML-Smarty and Django
Autocomplete and calltips
* Write code faster and shorten the learning curve with code completion that guides you as you work
* Schema-based XML/HTML completion
* Support for adding third-party libraries
* Interpreter version differentiation of built-in and standard library information
Multi-language file support
Correct syntax coloring of multi-language files and templated files, common in many web programming frameworks. Add custom language support (User-Defined Languages or UDL, used to provide support for RHTML, Template-Toolkit, HTML-Mason, Smarty and Django).
Standard editing features
Code commenting, auto-indent and outdent, block selection, incremental search, reflow paragraph, join lines, enter next character as raw literal, repeat next keystroke and clean line endings on "save".
Instant feedback for all fully-supported languages.
Spot errors easily and improve readability and context, even in multi-language files (unique to Komodo!).
Modal Vi keybindings emulate navigation, text insertion and command behavior. Custom commands can be implemented by adding Komodo macros to a Vi Commands Toolbox folder.
Emacs-like keybinding scheme supports new editor features modeled on Emacs, such as transient marks (similar to the Emacs "mark ring"), repeat next command and reflow paragraph.
Windows x86 or x86_64 processor, 500 MHz (or faster) with 256 MB RAM