Kingsoft is pleased to present Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2012; a sophisticated and compact personal and professional office software consisting of three elements: Writer, Presentation, and Spreadsheets. It includes a spell checker to automatically proofread your documents, a PDF converter, a multiple tabs interface that prevents you having to waste time switching between different windows, the ability to encrypt documents to maximize their security, and the option to share files using email.
It also includes several new features not available in previous versions, including:
1. Online update function to ensure you are always equipped with the newest Kingsoft developments.
2. Macro function to assist in performing specific database functions.
3. Cover page option to improve the aesthetics of any document.
4. New Section tab that allows the user to quickly and conveniently organize their document layout.
5. Furthermore it offers many template options to aid in the production of slides, and a new and intuitive paragraph adjustment tool to easily alter paragraph formatting options.
Kingsoft Professional 2012 and Microsoft Office are fully compatible with each other, both being able to view, edit, and save documents originally produced using the other software. Furthermore, the new interface produced for Professional 2012, that supports a greater number of features whilst still providing more space for the user, means that the two programs share a highly similar interface, allowing a transition between the two with the minimum of fuss.
The installation package, at just 101.9 MB, is around one tenth the size of Microsoft Office, meaning that the entire suite can be downloaded in under a minute.
On top of all this, Kingsoft Professional 2012 costs a mere $69.95, making it a viable, yet significantly cheaper and more compact, alternative to Microsoft Office.
Changelog for this release:
General New Features:
- Added 2012 style interface and support for switching interface betwwen 2012 style and classic style.
- Added a New Blank Document icon and Open icon when no document is opened.
- Added a function to switch to the classic interface on 2012 style interface.
Kingsoft Writer New Features:
- Added a Section tab on 2012 style interface.
- Fixed a problem that the space between the menu bar and main window widens when restoring the main window( not maximize nor minimize).
- Improved Kingsoft Office launch speed.
- Optimized the scroll bar, distinguished the scroll bar style between the document edit pane and task window.
- Optimized the function on Table Style.
- Fixed a problem that the task window is too wide.
Kingsoft Writer Fixes:
- Optimized the function on Paragraph Layout.
- Fixed a problem that the page number disappears.
- Fixed a problem that the file name doesn\'t show up on title bar.
Kingsoft Spreadsheets Fixes:
- Fixed a problem of unavailability to copy content from the Formular Box with shortcut keys, and paste to other edit pane.
- Fixed a problem that the menu bar disappears on classic interface.
CPU: Pentium II 266 MHz or higher, Memory: at least 128 MB,Hardware: at least 200 MB available space
30 days trial