Note: From August 1, 2012 Kaspersky Lab stops releasing anti-virus databases in zip-archives. You can now use the update utility available from our download page for Kaspersky Antivirus.
It is essential to update your antivirus databases on a regular basis. If you do not, your antivirus program will not detect the latest malicious programs. Therefore, we release updates every hour to ensure that users are protected against the latest malware.
In February 2005, we stopped issuing large cumulative updates. All antivirus database files can now be updated hourly; this means that we are able to rapidly update the files and users of our products can access these new files.
All users are strongly encouraged to use the integrated automatic download function.
This update module determines exactly which update files your solution needs. This reduces the amount of information you will need to download from our servers.
* Integrated protection from all Internet threats
* Integrated antivirus protection: 1) Hourly automated database updates, 2) Preliminary behavior analysis, 3) On-going behavior analysis. New!
* Real-time scanning for email, Internet traffic and files
* Personal firewall with an IDS / IPS system. Improved!
* Protection from leaks of confidential data. New!
* Parental Control. New!
* Protection from spam and phishing
* Automatic database updates
* Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Protection from spyware and adware
* Protection from all types of keyloggers. Improved!
* Detection of all types of rootkits. Improved!
* Protection from viruses when using ICQ and other IM clients
* Rollback of malicious changes on your PC
* Self-defense of the antivirus program from being disabled or stopped
* Tools for creating a Rescue Disk
* Free technical support