Manage your karaoke shows with ease. Clickless search, drag-n-drop functionality, and many other unique features designed to bring you the most simplified management of your karaoke shows. Karma is the culmination of years of research in observing virtually every known method of running karaoke shows on the PC, to produce a product that is both robust yet simple to use and time saving. Karma eliminates many time wasting tasks to free you up for more enjoyable things like interacting with the crowd or even taking a break!
- Superior Sound Quality - Utilizes the BASS® audio engine for flawless audio quality and key changes without low end distortion.
- Simplified Song Search - No need to take the time to drag your mouse to the search box. Just start typing!
- Drag and Drop songs and singers with ease. Change a singer's position in rotation by a simple drag and drop, and watch the playlist order automatically change to suite the new rotation order!
- Automatic Playlist sorting on any song add or rotation change. Any queued DJ music automatically stays in place while songs assigned to singers are automatically sorted around them.
- Auto-Play / Auto-Pitch - Set pitch ahead of time for individual songs to automatically be set when the song is played. Set DJ music to Autoplay one after another with automatic crossfade so you can take a break without worry.
- Panel Layout insures no window will ever overlap another during your show and all show related controls are always onscreen. Panels can be arranged in one of 64 different layouts, and then personally sized to fit your custom screen needs.
- On-The-Fly CDG timing - Ever have the lyrics ahead or behind the music? Karma's proprietary CDG Synch control can be changed on the fly as the music is playing without your singer even knowing you've helped them out.
- Quick Version Changer - Singer didn't want to sing THAT version? Click the "Now Playing" bar and view all of the available versions for a quick change by a simple double-click.
- Video Support for AVI, MPEG, and WMV videos (requires a codec pack that supports DirectShow for Vista and XP. Not required with Windows 7)
- Video Support for MP4 videos (requires 3ivx MPEG-4 decoder)
- 10-band graphic equalizer with 15db range
Changelog for this release:
This release fixes some additional visual issues occurring when users change windows DPI settings
.Net Framework 2.0
- 1.6Ghz or faster multi-core processor(recommended) or 2.4Ghz or faster single-core processor
- 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- DirectX 9 compatible video (1024x768 minimum resolution)