Jitbit Macro Recorder is not only a mouse recorder, keyboard recorder and player. It is also a very powerful automation software and EXE-compiler. All recorded keystrokes and mouse activity can be saved to disk as a macro (script) for later use, bound to hotkeys, extended with custom commands or even compiled to an EXE file (a standalone Windows application). This macro recording program will save you a lot of time on repetitive tasks. You can use the Macro Recorder to automate ANY activity in ANY windows application, record on-screen presentations and tutorials.
* Extremely easy. Macro Recorder features an easy and straightforward user interface. Forget about hours wasted on reading manuals. Start using Macro Recorder in seconds. Just click \"Record\" with your mouse and perform some activity.
* Flexible. Edit your macros with the built-in full-featured Visual Macro Editor, enjoy the Macro Recorder\'s full windows-shell integration and scheduling
* Automation software. Insert custom commands and statements into your macros, like: \"launch website\", \"open file\", \"wait for window\", \"goto\", \"shutdown\" and many more. Add logic to your macros using the \"IF - THEN\" statement, \"REPEAT X TIMES\" statement.
* EXE-compiler. Convert your macro to an EXE-file which runs on any windows-compatible computer. To save space and improve performance the resulting EXE file is packed and compressed using the advanced optimization techniques.
* Accessible. Assign your mouse & keyboard macros to hotkeys and run it from any application
* Adjustable. Variable playback speed, macro recording filters, loop macro playback, \"stealth-mode\" macro recording and more.
* Debug your macros: insert breakpoints, play partially or loop your playback.
* Human-readable macro file format, plain text script easy for editing in external editors
* SMART-Rec mouse macro recording technology
Changelog for this release:
- Fixed toolbars position when Windows Task Bar is on the left
- Repeat random number of times (fixes #85)
- tiny radio button aligment fix
- Fixed occasional crashes when offline
1MB disk space, mouse/keyboard
- 40 days trial