iWisoft Free Video Downloader is a simple, fast yet powerful FLV/Flash video downloader which can detect video/audio, download video/audio and save video/audio from any websites, like Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Myspace, BBC News, Yahoo News, and many other video sites and blogs. It supports capturing and downloading video, audio and Flash through HTTP, RTMP, RTMPT protocols. The downloaded files include all common streaming video, audio formats like FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, MOV, AVI, MP3, WMA, and Flash SWF. With it, you can download video not only from video sharing website like Youtube, but also from any web page that has a Flash video player on it. It's very easy to use. With just one click, you can download videos quickly from any web page.
1. Capture and download social video, audio and Flash.
2. Downloaded files including FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, MOV, AVI, MP3, WMA, etc.
3. Capture and download Flash movies (*.swf).
4. Automatically capture the video & audio which you are viewing on the web.
5. Preview the captured videos, and you can choose which to be downloaded.
6. Support HTTP, RTMP, RTMPT protocols, enable you to download video & audio from YouTube, Yahoo, Myspace, Google, MSN, Pandora, iFilm, BBS, etc.
7. The Capture History window saves all the detected videos' urls and screenshots, which help you to download any video you have not downloaded before.
8. Support inputting the HTTP or RTMP video downloading url manually and download the video file.
9. Support IE, Firefox, Maxthon, Opera, etc. web browsers.
10. Download videos without web browser.
11. Download multiple videos simultaneously.
12. Support resuming broken or paused downloads.
13. Built-in Flash video player can play downloaded Flash videos offline.
14. User-friendly interface, very easy to use.
15. Fast and stable.
Changelog for this release:
1) Crash problems when downloading fixed.
2) Detect MP3 streaming function is more stable.
3) Removed duplicate records in History window.
4) Removed unnecessary tips on startup.
5) Release the new version as Freeware.
1GHz Intel/AMD processor, 256MB of RAM, 30MB free hard disk space