Do you know the status of your network? IsItUp is a full-featured network monitoring application that continually monitors multiple network devices at specified intervals, notifying you when they go down - or come back up.
Not only does it track status, IsItUp also keeps performance statistics on each device's availability and response time. IsItUp also has both a Web and Windows User Interface making it easy to monitor your network status from any location. As always, IsItUp provides free upgrades and free support!
# Network Monitors:
File, Print, and Application Servers
Tcp /Ip Ports
Disk Free Space
# Alerts and Actions:
Graphical User Interface
Run a user specified program
Restart a Windows Service
IsItUp server monitor makes network monitoring easy for network managers:
- Be the first to know when a device (Server, Network, Website) fails.
- Monitor your ISP availability or your network provider's service level goals.
- IsItUp will test any TCP/IP networked device by using ping or connecting on a user specified port. It tracks the last successful and last failed Trace route to the destination so it can help you determine the point of failure.
- Websites are tested using HTTP or HTTPS with content checking built right in. Website content checking lets you know if your website has been defaced.
- IsItUp has a unique features to test email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts. IsItUp monitors the status of email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Groupwise or any MAPI or POP3 and SMTP compliant mail system by sending a "probe" email message to the destination email account that has an auto-reply rule setup.
- IsItUp maintains complete statistics for each network device it monitors, including up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation and a host of other measurements.
Changelog for this release:
IsItUp version 7.26 adds a new DNS monitor. With this monitor, you can query a DNS server for a FQDN and check the reply for the correct result.
Min 256 MB RAM, 50MB Disk Space, Windows 2000 and up.
30 days trial