There are many reasons why you want to encrypt your PDF documents. The content in the PDF may be private and you don't want other people to see it. The information contained in the PDF is valuable, it could be a training course, bid file, healthcare record, price list or a consulting report. Any way, you don't want to lose them. iPubsoft PDF Encryption emerges as the times require. With it, you are able to:
- Encrypt PDF by adding user/owner password and permissions.
- Prevent PDF documents from unauthorized opening, copying, printing and editing.
- Stand-alone and do not need additional software like Adobe Acrobat.
- Easy to use and provide with fast speed of encryption.
1. Secure PDF with Passwords
Set open or user passwords to protect your PDF documents from unwanted opening and viewing.
Set owner passwords to protect your PDF documents from unauthorized copying, printing, changing or modification.
2. Encrypt PDF from Unauthorized Use
Protect your PDF files from printing by unauthorized users.
Protect your PDF files from copying text or graphics.
Protect your PDF files from editing or changing contents.
3. Flexible PDF Encrypt Options
Drag and drop operation is supported that you can drag all existing PDF files that you want to encrypt together at one time to the program interface directly.
You are allowed to set passwords and permissions to all the PDF in batches.
4. Fast and Easy to Operate
The user-friendly graphical interface makes the encryption job quite easy for both beginners and advanced users.
Thanks to the fast processing speed the program provides, it won't take long to finish the encryption.
800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more