Have troubles to read HTML files on your eBook reader? Eager to turn it to ePub? Most devices such as iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo Vox, iRiver Story HD, etc. are ePub-friendly. If you have many HTML files and dislike reading them with Web browser, you can create ePub files with iPubsoft HTML to ePub Converter.
- Read ePub eBooks comfortably by converting HTML (.html or .htm) files to ePub.
- Merge multiple files into one ePub document or convert files individually.
- Customize output file name and folder freely.
- The converted ePub is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Nook, Sony Reader, etc.
1. Turn HTML webpage to ePub with high preservation
HTML files can be converted to ePub in an extremely fast way. All elements like text, graphics, hyperlinks and layout can be preserved perfectly. Really outstanding!
2. Specify output file name and folder
You are allowed to specify the name and directory of output file freely. The "Merge into one file" option enables you to merge multiple HTML webpages into one single ePub.
3. Considerate information indication
Once files are loaded, the program will show you the basic information of the source file including file size, output type, output name (editable) and status.
4. Very fast conversion speed
No matter converting HTML files to ePub in a batch or converting selected files straightforwardly, the fast ePub crafting will quicken your pulse and make everything be ready for you at ease.
800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more