What is the iPodRobot iPod to Computer Transfer?
It is a program that makes it easy to take batches of songs, videos, photos, and playlists from your iPod, and copy them to your computer folder, or import them to your iTunes library.
It is useful when you:
* Reinstall your system and your iTunes library, or just get your music, videos, and photos off your iPod, and save them to your computer
* Back up all of your music, playlists, videos, and photos from iPod to a new computer.
* Share your iPod contents with a friend.
* Restore your songs, movies, and photographs from your iPod if you'tve lost your iTunes music library during a system crash.
iPodRobot iPod to Computer Transfer is the quickest and easiest way to get music off your iPod and transfer songs, videos, photos and playlists from your iPod to computer. Try it today!
Don't lose your music anymore, take music off your iPod and transfer to iTunes or computer folder!
* Protect your iPod against unwanted iTunes synchronizations.
* Easily get all the music, videos, and photos off your iPod and transfer them to your computer folder or iTunes.
* Easily transfer your playlist with its folder structure back to iTunes, and rebuild your iTunes library.
* All song ratings, comments, play counts, the songs' order, and even volume adjustments will be preserved.
* Keep your output folder organized.
* Auto-reject duplicate files when importing music into your iTunes library.
* Only read data from your iPod. It's totally safe, and risk-free to try.
* Extremely easy to use, skinable user interface.
* Supports all iPod models, even the newest iPod Touch and the iPhone.
How to use it?
It is simple to use. Only few steps to get files off iPod:
* 1. Run iPodRobot iPod to Computer Transfer.
* 2. Connect your iPod / iPhone device to your computer.
* 3. Check the music, videos, photos and playlists that you want to copy.
* 4. Click "Copy To iTunes" or "Copy To Folder" button.
PIII CPU, 256Mb RAM