IPHost Network Monitor is a reliable network and server monitoring software that allows availability and performance monitoring of web sites and applications, mail, db and other servers, various network resources and equipment using industry standard SNMP (on UNIX/Linux/Mac) and WMI (on Windows).
Supported Monitoring Methods
* SNMP v1/v2/v3
* WMI - CPU load, available memory, traffic in/out, custom WMI script
* Web sites and services monitoring - HTTP/HTTPS GET and POST requests including response validation, FTP
* Database servers - Oracle and ODBC
* Mail - SMTP including actual sending of e-mail, POP3, IMAP
* File size
* Disc space
* Windows service availability
* Basic connectivity checks - PING, TCP connect, UDP datagram send/receive
* Running a script or program, including Nagios plugins
Alerts and Actions
* Send e-mail
* Send SMS (short message)
* Execute a program (for automatic problem resolving)
* Show pop-up message
* Send Jabber message
* Send ICQ message
* Send AOL IM message
IPHost Network Monitor is usable and affordable Windows software that facilitates the task of detection and elimination of failures and problems with your network and network equipment, servers, workstations and critical applications installed on them. IPHost Monitor enables you to reduce downtime (or slowdown time) because the system administrator and other concerned parties get prompt information on network resource inaccessibility or critical application performance problems. Detailed information helps to recover from the failure or remedy the performance problem quickly. With IPHost Network Monitor you can also setup actions for automatic failure recovery. Web-enabled reporting lets you monitor your network resources via a web browser to take a quick look at the current state, problems and trends. IPHost Monitor does not require expensive hardware and can run at full power on a typical workstation.
Here you can find the list of monitor types supported in IPHost Network Monitor and brief description of their parameters.
Here you can find the list of action types (ways of reaction to the problems happened during monitoring) available in IPHost Network Monitor, and their brief description.
Here you can find the list of report types available in IPHost Network Monitor with brief descriptions.
IPHost Network Monitor interfaces and structure
Here you can find an overview of IPHost Network Monitor components, Windows and web interfaces.
Changelog for this release:
* Support for SNMP traps. New "SNMP Generic Trap" monitor allows receiving both generic and any vendor specific trap and execute alert upon the trap receipt.
* Web Transaction monitor now uses correct "Referer" headers in HTTP requests. Now Web Transaction monitor is able to correctly replay the scenarios which include web application login operation on some ASP.NET websites which were not supported before.
* Now it is possible to set polling interval less than 15 seconds (up to 1 second). Such a short polling intervals must be used with a caution because too frequent polls may lead to network congestion or system slowness.
* Summary report for HTTP(S) monitor now contains link to monitored URL. This allows user to check monitored URL in a new browser window.
Disk space: 30 MB for program files and up to 1GB for monitoring database
30 day trial