The Investment and Business Valuation template is ideal for evaluating a wide range of investment and business valuation scenarios. While it is based on the traditional discounted cash flow method of business valuation, it also provides the ability to evaluate economic value added valuation, accounting impact, and a range of other evaluation parameters. Furthermore, the step-by-step input flow makes usage straightforward, gaining quick results to drive decision making.
* EVA Calculation - Economic Value Added valuation with flexibility on identifying economic costs with specific amortization periods.
* Accurate handling of asset purchase, disposal and depreciation with capital and gearing impacts.
* Valuation of new business investments or changes to existing business structures.
* Unique 'finite' terminal value calculation alternative to mimic investment life cycles.
* Unique Comparative Investment Score can be set to evaluate and prioritize different investments, depending on the prevailing business environment.
* Includes NPV, MIRR, ROI and EVA Calculation with detailed breakdown of components.
* Ease and flexibility of input, with embedded help prompts.
Requires Microsoft Excel 97 or higher