Internet Server Monitor is a network server monitoring tool enabling System Administrators to monitor servers and the network applications they host for failures, recoveries and load. Minimize downtime by configuring the software to notify your on call system administrator when a server application fails or system performance degrades.
- Monitors servers and the network applications they run
- Supports multiple types of alerts, notifications and actions
- Stores monitor results to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or to file
- Automatically publishes network status to your intranet website
- Supports hierarchical/dependency rules and schedules
- Automatically clears failures enabling nag alerts to fire
- Automatically stops monitors during maintenance windows
- Includes system tray status icon
- No installation requirements on managed computers
Internet Server Monitor not only checks the availability of server applications but in most cases includes functionality to test the application performance. For example, an HTTP or Web monitor can be created to test the availability of the server and verify the returned URL or document contains the desired content.
In order to comply with regulatory agency requirements, Internet Server Monitor saves all monitor results to either SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or to file. When saving to a database, System Administrators can create their own reports as well as data mine historical data.
System administrators can setup monitoring hierarchy to shutdown, start, or throttle up backup system monitoring when a primary server fails. For example, when a ping monitor fails on a primary server the system can shutdown the dependent memory and CPU monitors while also throttling up ping, memory and CPU monitors on your backup server.
Windows Server Monitoring
Monitor Windows Services, CPU load, and memory utilization. Using WMI Internet Server Monitor polls the status of Windows Services running on remote computers. Depending on the service state, the monitor can optionally start or stop the service. CPU load and memory utilization are polled over time and alerts fired based on averages.
SSL Certificate and Domain Name Expiration Date Monitoring
Don't get caught with expired SSL Certificates or domain names. Use Internet Server Monitor to receive notification well in advance of your Secure Certificate and registered domain name expiration dates.
- NET Framework 2.0
- Local administrator account
20 days trial