Internet Owl watches websites, and tells you when they have changed.
The program runs unobtrusively in the background, monitoring websites for changes.
When a change is detected, Internet Owl can inform you in a number of ways, like:
Sending you an email,
Popping up a window, or
Playing a sound of your choice
As soon as a page changes, you'll know about it.
1. Change detection can be set to ignore the underlying HTML in a page. What this means is that you don't get notified of unimportant/invisible changes on the page that you typically aren't interested in
2. Email notifications can be sent for each page that changes, with a customisable email subject
3. Email notifications shows you what changed on the page
4. Integrated page differencing shows just the text that has changed
5. Modern "Office 2007" style look
6. Customisable look and feel
* Show or hide the integrated web browser
* Set your own keyboard shortcuts
* Collapsible folder view
7. Supports folders, so you can group monitored pages together
8. Works on Windows Vista or XP