InterBase Data Access Components (IBDAC) is a VCL/VCL.NET/CLX component library for fast direct access to InterBase, Firebird, and Yaffil servers from Delphi, C++Builder, and Kylix. IBDAC is heavily performance- and stress-tested to provide the fastest available native connectivity to InterBase servers. IBDAC features advanced local data handling and comprehensive server functionality coverage, including InterBase Events, Firebird RETURNING clauses and EXECUTE BLOCK syntax, and support for default values in stored procedures.
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers.
- VCL, VCL.NET, and CLX versions of library available
- Full support of the latest versions of InterBase, Firebird and Yaffil database servers
- Support for all InterBase data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly re-executing certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
- Unicode and national charsets support
- InterBase Events support
- Advanced script execution functionality with TIBCScript component
- Support for using Macros in SQL
- Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
Versions of IBDAC are available for Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009, CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, Delphi 2007 for Win32, C++Builder 2007, Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++, BDS 2006, Delphi 2005/7/6/5, C++Builder 6/5, FreePascal for Win32 and Linux, and Kylix 3/2.
. IBDAC supports InterBase versions 5 and up, Firebird and Yaffil.