Backup your important data quickly and easily with InSync. The InSync folder synchronizer efficiently replicates entire groups of folders, sub-folders and their files. Now you can perform backups or copy data from one machine to another with ease.
Simplicity and flexibility are important. InSync keeps things simple for those who want it simple, while allowing the flexibility necessary for more difficult and/or professional situations. Do straight folder-to-folder copies, or specify one or more source folders that can each be sync\'ed to one or more target folders. Easily exclude folders. Include or exclude files using wildcards. Define and run multiple synchronization jobs. Clone or mirror existing jobs when new setups will be similar to previous ones.
Efficient resource utilization is the backbone of InSync\'s performance-focused design. Save time and system resources by copying only data that has changed. For even more optimization, you can allow InSync to run multiple tasks at the same time. InSync\'s focus is on high-performance data backup, and for power users, mirroring and data propagation, too.
Scheduling convenience is built-in. You can run your InSync jobs yourself, or you can schedule InSync jobs to run whenever is most convenient. The powerful yet easy-to-use InSync scheduler lets you schedule your InSync jobs to run daily, weekly or monthly, at any time you choose.
Power users will appreciate InSync\'s advanced feature set:
* Any type of storage media may be used, including external hard drives, USB drives, CD-RW, DVD, NAS, Zip Disks, Workstations, Laptops, Desktops, Netbooks, Servers, LAN, WAN, VPN, Networks and more
* File systems supported include FAT, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, CDFS and UDF
* Supports inclusion and exclusion of files using wildcards (such as *.bak)
* Supports long path names that exceed the usual 260 character Windows limit
* Supports international character sets in folder and file names
* Allows concurrent execution of multiple synchronization jobs
* Allows concurrent execution of multiple tasks within a job using multi-thread processing
* Preserves NTFS permissions, ownership, and group information (requires administrator privilege)
* Supports backup and synchronization of locked files on NTFS (requires administrator privilege and Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 and Server 2008)
* Supports native 64-bit execution for best performance on 64-bit operating systems