How does OMNIQUAD Instant Remote Control work?
The host application is run on the remote machine as a service, so your machines need not be left logged on to be accessible. It automatically shows you a list of PCs in your domain. Other systems on your LAN can be accessed if you know the IP or the host name.
Why OMNIQUAD Instant Remote Control (OIRC)?
1. OIRC has the ability to send a preconfigured OIRC host to a would-be host machine. To access a PC that doesn't have OIRC installed, OIRC automatically sends the preconfigured OIRC host to that PC and begins controlling it in a matter of minutes.
2. 2. OIRC allows you to gain full control of a remote machine in your workgroup/domain. At the remote end, there is no warning that the PC is being observed or controlled.
3. 3. All the remote mouse and keyboard functions are transferred to your computer. You can work with the remote computer as if you are sitting in front of it. Remote disc access is provided. You can easily navigate through files on the remote machine, using standard Windows keyboard commands to select, rename, copy, and move files.
4. You can use OIRC to change the remote hosts' setting, reboot it, and log back on to its OS. A mini-toolbar provides quick access to common functions such as Full Screen (fitting the remote display to the entire client screen), Display Mode, FTP transfer, Access Mode, Remote Lock and sending Ctrl-Alt-Del . An Options button lets you configure all remotecontrol settings while connected.
5. To optimize transfer speed, OIRC sends and receives desktop images in 8-bit (256-color) mode by default. In File Transfer mode, the default FTP interface lets you drag and drop files.
Instant Remote Control provides a valuable tool for system administrators and IT managers to view and access employee PCs over company LANs.
* Ease of Setup & Use: Power with Simplicity
* Remote Installation: Install on remote PCs from your own.
* Remote System Lock: Lock a Remote User out of his PC.
* View Only Mode: Remote User is not aware of being monitored.
* FTP: Avail seamless file transfer.
* Hot keys: Use standard Windows keyboard commands.
* Offers full control over a remote PC
* Live Image of the remote PC
* Remote Installation possible
* Remote system lock
* Option of view only mode
* FTP: seamless file transfer
* Hot Keys enabled
* Access a PC that doesn't have OIRC installed
* Optimized transfer speed - OIRC sends and receives desktop images in 8-bit (256-color) mode