Rank Reporter from Inspyder is an easy to use application for keeping track of your website's search ranking. Rank Reporter automates the tedious process of manually monitoring website search placement. Just enter your URL, some keywords and click Go! Rank Reporter will take care of the rest.
- Easy to Use — Just enter your website's URL, your keywords, and click 'Go!'
- No Recurring Costs — Inspyder Rank Reporter has a one-time cost ($59.95 per user-license), whether you check 20 or 200 keywords, for as many sites as you manage. No keyword or monthly fees!
- Competitor Tracking — New in version 3.2: Track how your competition is ranking as well as your own!
- Scheduled Reports — Rank Reporter can be configured to automatically collect ranking information and generate search rank reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Email Notification — Get an email report showing which keywords have changed after scheduled querying.
- PDF and Excel Reports — View a graphical representation of your keyword performance in PDF or Excel format.
Your website's search ranking can mean the difference between an online gold rush and a virtual ghost town. Rank Reporter provides you with an easy to use way to monitor your website's search rank on all the major search engines. You'll always know if and when your search rank increases or decreases.
Each time you run Rank Reporter, your keyword placement is recorded and stored for future analysis. Rank Reporter enables you to run historical reports, so you can monitor your search ranking over time. Rank Reporter's interactive historical charts allow you to explore how your website ranked in the past across multiple keywords, and how your website ranks against your competitors.
Rank Reporter can be scheduled to run automatically. You can get a daily, weekly or monthly report right in your inbox! You'll always know where your website ranks in the eyes of the search giants.
- 2 Ghz Pentium 4 CPU
- 256 MB RAM
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- 2 project configurations
- 10 keywords
- nag screen