* ImTOO AVI to SWF Converter can convert any AVI files to SWF files in small size and great image/sound quality for publishing on Internet.
* With the powerful AVI to SWF converter, you can not only convert AVI video, but also create SWF video by converting JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP pictures.
* ImTOO AVI to SWF Converter provides a series of video editing functions, such as splitting file, calculating video bit rate, adjusting video parameters, previewing video, and customize output video size.
* AVI to SWF converterConvert AVI to SWF Video
ImTOO AVI to SWF Converter helps you convert any AVI files to SWF video files with excellent quality.
* AVI to SWFCreate SWF Video From Pictures
Convert all your pictures to Flash SWF video file, no matter they are JPG, GIF, PNG or GIF format.
* Convert AVI to SWF videoHigh Speed, High Quality
The support for dual-core or multi-core CPU will provide the highest conversion speed to save your time.
* AVI to SWF flash conversionBatch AVI File Conversion
Batch file conversion means you can convert multiple AVI files to SWF videos one by one at a time.
* Choose the offered file size to split an AVI file into several, or customize the split time of length to automatically split.
* The desired clip from the original AVI file can be directly converted to SWF file by specifying the start time and duration.
* The AVI to SWF converter takes all possible parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, resolution, and codec.
* Output multiple SWF files for one AVI file one time using Add Profiles function, rather than one profile for only one conversion.
* The built-in Bitrate Calculator can not only calculate the bit rate, but also get the output file size you want.
* After-done actions mean the software will auto shutdown, exit, hibernate, or standby when the conversion is finished.
* Finishing the conversion in the background can save CPU resources so you can use other programs smoothly at the same time.
* Offers the function of power management.
* Provides you with a built-in resizable player to preview video files and if you like the current movie image, take a snapshot and save as JPG, PNG, BMP or GIF file.
1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above; 256MB RAM; 100MB space for installation