iLibs allows you to manage multiple iTunes libraries comfortably. You can, for example, create a Jazz library plus a Rock library and synchronize your iPod with one of them according to your mood of the day. If there are several iPods but only one computer in the household, iLibs lets you manage each person's libraries without messing up the ones of the others. iLibs features multiple users, multiple libraries and multiple iPods support with a dummy-proof interface! Fully compatible with iTunes 8.
Ever tried to manage several iPods, iPod Touch or iPhone from a unique PC? After a couple of unwanted synchronizations of your iPod songs with the ones from other people's libraries, you probably ended up creating several Windows user accounts to keep your music and the one of your friends or family separated, which is long, complicated, unsafe and inconvenient.
With iLibs, you easily create and control more than one iTunes library, while logged in the same Windows account, on the same computer. Create different users and new libraries for each of them, either from scratch or from your existing libraries or the ones of another user.
iLibs is totally flexible while still absolutely safe!
Create multiple iPod users and dedicated iTunes libraries
* Create as many iPod, iTouch, iPhone and iTunes users as necessary
* Organize unlimited libraries into user profiles
* Create new libraries from scratch or from existing libraries
* Enjoy consistent libraries based on grenres, iPod, iPod owners, iPod capacities
Manage and rename iTunes libraries separately
* Rename users and libraries easily
* Open any iTunes library to manage its contents
* Manage several iPods and iPod users separately and safely
Switch between separate iTunes libraries
* Switch from one user or library to another in a click
* Avoid mixing users or iPod music unwantingly
* Send music from an iPod to its dedicated library (with CopyTrans)
512 Mb RAM and USB2 recommended
60 days trial