iFileRecovery will do an amazing job when the data loss disaster strikes, especially when you want to recover data from a hard drive. iFileRecovery supports hard drive, USB drive, SD card, memory card, and other storage devices. It provides the comprehensive data recovery solution for Windows users to recover lost data.
If you deleted files by mistake or found files lost, please stop doing any change to the partition immediately to avoid possible damage of the file system. A successful recovery of lost or deleted files depends on certain factors like Intact File system, No Fragmentation after files deleted, The availability of data , etc. When a file is deleted its actual contents remain intact initially. However, in the partition's book-keeping of clusters in use by the file, these clusters are marked as free for use. The deleted file's filename is modified so the deleted file no longer appears in the directory list. As it is no longer known exactly what clusters 'belonged' to the deleted file, the successful recovery of files that were not stored in consecutive clusters is uncertain. If fragmentation rate is high, the chances of a successful recovery will become lower and lower.
After a file is deleted, it could be damaged by another file, overwriting, disk defragmentation, virus attack, or hacking activities, etc. Some large files are saved in discrete locations because they cannot secure contiguous hard disk space. When one of these files is deleted, recovery is very difficult. Even though the file's start location is available, the location information of other fragments is usually erased. When damaged or fragmented files found, the recovered files may be incorrect or unrecognizable. Try to keep the files' status and don`t break them. So, the best way is to stop use the hard drive immediately, especially when the lost files are in the same drive as where the operating system was installed. You may disconnect the hard drive from computer and connect it to another computer as an external drive only for scanning and reading purposes, these operations won`t break the file system on the hard drive, so the hard drive will always keep the best status for scanning and recoverying. By this way, if the software you are using can`t find or recover the deleted files, you still have the chance to try other products, it will only cost you time, it won`t damage your valuable files.
Whatever tool you use to recover files, don`t copy, unzip or install the tool to the partition where the files were deleted, and don`t save the recovered files to the same drive from which you recover files!
* Competely FREE file recovery program.
* Two scan modes: quick scan and full scan.
* Easily recover documents, photos, video, music and folders.
* Recovers files deleted bypassing Recycle Bin.
* Recovers files deleted even after you have emptied the Recycle Bin.
* Recovers files deleted from the DOS command prompt.
* Recovers files deleted when you press Shift+Delete on the keyboard.
* Recovers files deleted when you use Move or Cut command.
* Recovers files deleted in other applications or by viruses.
* Find and recovers deleted files from NTFS and FAT-formatted volumes.
* Supports recover files from formatted or reformatted disk
* Supports a variety of media including hard drives, memory cards, USB flash storage and removable media.
* Recover Archived, Hidden, Encrypted, Compressed files.
* Recover Images,Movies, Documents, or any other type of files .
* An easy to use Explorer-like interface, including advanced search capabilities.
* Filters files by name, extension, folder and file type.
* Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives.
* iFileRecovery is designed for running under Windows Vista, 7, XP, 2008, 2003 and 2000.
* Performs non-destructive and read-only scan and file recovery.
* Built-in hex editor.
* Easy to use, no special user skills required.
* No installation, double-click to run it.
256 MB RAM, 100 MB space for installation