IERescuer is a useful utility that extends the capabilities of your Internet Explorer browser. It enables you to continue working on the page or pages that were closed last time, even if your Internet Explorer or Windows crashed.
Start with the pages you had open when the browser was last closed. Reopen closed windows.
Don't trouble yourself about filling in the forms on the page again and again.
Having filled in any fields of the form on the page once, you won't have to bother yourself with it. You'll be able to restore it automatically the next time you launch your Internet Explorer.
IERescuer shows last visited pages dialog when Internet Explorer starts up, even after a crash if users wish.
Users can select any last visited pages to open, or close the dialog to open a blank tab.
- Recovering of web pages with all the contents
- Restoration of the data on web page entered by the user
- Frames recollection
- Rebuilding of the last positions of all the toolbars on the page
- Recollection of the last state of the elements of control on the page (radio buttons, check boxes, list boxes etc)
- Internet Explorer size settings recovering
- Rebuilding of HTTPS - connections
- Restore all the pages with one click of a mouse.
- Choose the page to be restored.
- Close all IE windows with one click with their further reconstruction
- Recovering of the pages even if Internet Explorer or Windows crashed.
- Plain and comprehensible interface
- Easy to use
P100, 8 Mb RAM, IE