Idea Rover 5.10 absorbs and crystallizes your research ideas and your new sources into outline-structured notes, releasing your brain from monotonous switching and searching for relevant information.
Drag-and-drop your files and sources and get a starting place, calmness, and time for writing your research paper, dissertation, etc.
The program allows you to retrieve relevant and outline-structured information: extracting citations, assertions, ideas, concepts for your research paper, term paper, essay, project, Master's thesis, or Ph.D. dissertation.
Idea Rover prepares outline-structured notes and saves your time by eliminating tedious cut-and-paste work.
Idea Rover automates structuring information stored in HTM, HTML, PDF, and TXT files.
This application is good for: automation of citation extraction, converging and competing assertions, relating ideas and concepts.
Give shape to your research papers
Retrieve and organize your research notes
Drag-and-drop your files and sources and get a starting place, calmness, and time for writing your essay, project, research paper, term paper, Master's thesis, or Ph.D. dissertation.
Thesis writing software (sample notes)
Thesis writing: How to write an outline, thesis statement, research proposal, literature review, or term papers.
Smooth and efficient ergonomic design
Wizard-based interface now improved and simplified:
Idea Rover is an easy-to-use computer program that allows you to retrieve relevant and outline-structured information: extracting citations, assertions, ideas, concepts for your research papers, literature reviews, essays, projects, Ph.D. dissertation, etc.
Gearing up your doctoral thesis writing
Making cohesive ever-building communication:
* Measuring your dissertation sources against your outline.
* Discovering more connections within your dissertation.
* Avoiding plagiarism and getting new tangible results.
Easier and faster information retrieval
Idea Rover is an accurate software tool for:
* Automation of structured citation extraction.
* Converging and competing assertions.
* Relating ideas and concepts.
Selecting new research paper topics
Writing a thesis statement and focusing an argument:
* Facilitating agile lateral thinking and heuristics.
* Coming up with outside-the-box explanations.
* Developing ideas and hypotheses.
Idea Rover's exclusive geek way
Rather than cut-n-paste snippets with their URLs into a text file:
* Make writing process more 'backboned' and coherent.
* Save your time for insightful, creative thinking.
* Locate easiest to write sections and topics.
* Enjoy four easy steps to writing a research paper.