IconoMaker 3.0 allows you to edit icons for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, 95, NT and other versions. It supports ICO, PNG, XPM, XBM and other graphics formats. Create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, with color depths up to 32-bit True Color, with 8-bit alpha channel. Paint tools include: color replacer, color selector, spray can, pencil, brush, flood fill, text tool, line tool, rectangle, curve and ellipse. For Windows XP and Windows Vista icons, semi-transparency is available.
Launching IconoMaker opens a window with a interface similar to the Windows paint program. You can set IconoMaker to open to a new icon window or nothing. The new icon window shows a grid display with the grid matching the resolution of the icon you want to create. Along the left side are a set of drawing tools typical to most paint programs, including a color picker, eraser, pencil, air brush, paint brush and bucket (flood fill), text, rectangles, ellipses and lines. On the right side of the grid is a color chart (256) to choose from 256 colors. The grid overlay is tabbed, allowing you to open and work on more than one icon, either different sizes of the same icon, or completely different icons. Also shown on the right is a display of how your icon(s) appears actual size. With these tools, anyone can take advantage of the grid overlay and fill in the squares to create an icon that maximizes your artistic skills.
With IconoMaker 3.10 you can:
* Edit packed Windows Vista icons
* Create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, in color depth up to 16 million colors
* Create and edit icons for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
* Paint images with pen, brush, airbrush, ellipse, rectangle, line, curve tools
* Roll, shift and rotate images
* Import and export .ico, .png, .png/base64, .xpm, .xbm, and .icpr formats
* Make icons for Mac OS Leopard
* Sort images inside icons
* Copy and paste images to other applications
* Copy and paste color values from the clipboard
* Test icons
16MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2MB Hard Disk
30-day trial period, nag screen, DEMO watermark.