When you connect your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer, or right click iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch in iTunes and select "Back Up", certain files and settings on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch are automatically backed up to your computer. You can restore this information if you need to (if you get a new iPhone, for example, and want to transfer your previous settings to it). The backed-up information includes text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound settings, widget settings, and more. In addition, photos in Camera Roll on your iPhone or in Saved Photos on your iPad or iPod touch are also backed up.
iBackupBot for iTunes is a tool that can help you to browser, view, export and EDIT (Wow!) these backed-up files.
Why iBackupBot for iTunes?
iBackupBot for iTunes lets you take control of your backed-up text messages, photos, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound settings, and widget settings.
With iBackupBot for iTunes installed on your Windows computer, you'll have the full-sized screen and keyboard you're used to, and now you'll have the power to selectively manage your backed-up iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch files, and because it give you the ability to modify iTunes backed-up files, so you can do many things that you can not do before, no "jailbreak" required!
Your iPhone and iPod Touch have built-in backup functions that let you perform basic backups from your handheld devices to your computer. But you deserve more.
When you use iBackupBot for iTunes on your Windows computer, it's simple to:
* Browse through all of your critical backup files, and quickly find the ones that interest you.
* View and edit your files using iBackupBot for iTunes's built-in plist editor, text editor, hex editor, database viewer, image viewer, SMS message viewer, notes viewer, call history viewer, and address book viewer. Before iBackupBot for iTunes, your only option was to restore all of your files to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Now, you can select, view, and modify files before you replace them on your handheld device.
* Export your backed-up SMS messages, notes, and address book to text files or to Excel files.
iBackupBot for iTunes offers many additional features that were unavailable until now, including changing your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch's carrier name, modifying game data, and more.
iBackupBot for iTunes gives you additional control over your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can
* View and export SMS messages, Contacts, and Notes, to share with friends or just to keep a backup copy for safety.
* Keep a backup copy of all of your valuable information, in case your iPhone is lost or stolen.
* Maintain multiple backups of your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, so if one backup copy is corrupted or deleted, you'll have another copy available.
* Change your iPad/iPhone's carrier name, time string, dock type, and game data. You can even remove a single call history record with iTunes Backup Manager.
* Restore all of your backed-up files, restore only the files that have been recently modified, or restore only selected files.
* Export an iTunes backup to a computer folder, for use on your PC.
PIII CPU, 256Mb RAM