HyperSnap 7 is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and text capture from places where system text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool. Now compatible with Windows 7.
HyperSnap is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Captures full screen games using DirectX/Direct3D drivers. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 7, Vista, XP and corresponding Windows Server releases.
- Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
- New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object "imprinted" permanently on them.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- TextSnap™ feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
- Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX™ and Glide™ games.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Non-rectangular window capture.
- Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
- Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP® . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
Watermark on the output files