Regardless of whether you are maintaining a complex corporate web site or running a personal blog, the HTTP Debugger Pro will assist you in locating the web site errors and identifying slow performing web pages.
It will help to calculate the execution time of your server side scripts; analyze the http headers, query strings, redirections and authorization data; view submitted forms, POST parameters and cookies; analyze the http traffic from web browsers and add-ons, ActiveX components and Java applets; and see the web site dynamics in easy to understand form of charts and diagrams.
Software developers can use HTTP Debugger Pro to analyze the http traffic of own or any third party software programs in C#, Java, VB, C++, Delphi and etc, as well as the http traffic from low-level system components.
You do not need to have any technical skills to use the HTTP Debugger Pro.
* Locate and fix website errors and poorly performing web pages.
* Analyze the HTTP headers, POST data, cookies, authorization and error codes.
* Measure the size, execution and downloading time of dynamic web pages.
* View the traffic from browser add-ons, ActiveX components and Java applets.
* View the SOAP envelopes and low-level system component traffic.
* Decode the HTTPS connections and gzip/chunked encodings.
* See the complete stats in the comprehensible form of charts and diagrams.
Pentium 4 1000+ Mhz, 512 Mb RAM, 25 Mb HDD