HTML Guardian will protect your website from email spiders,site rippers and web content filters.
The included Ultra-Strong HTML Password protection utility offers 384 bit password protection for html files.
Since the early days of the Web, \"borrowing\" web content of any kind has been a common practice - page layouts, complicated scripts or java applets that may have taken weeks to develop and debug, images, links...
Creating a professional-looking website requires a huge amount of time, effort, and knowledge and experience in many areas of expertise - from image editing to programming. But the result of all this effort can be simply taken and reused by anyone. In today\'s highly competitive environment, this is something serious web developers would like to prevent.
As a solution for this situation, in June 1997 ProtWare released Web-Cipher !, the HTML Guardian predecessor, which quickly became extremely popular.
Today, HTML Guardian is the de facto world standard for protection of intellectual property on the Web.
It is being used by thousands of corporations, organizations, web design companies, software developers, web hosting providers, universities, colleges, agencies, foundations, small- and medium-size businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals in more than 100 countries all over the globe.
* Encrypt html files, asp files, external script files(.js or .vbs), php and shtml files, framesets and style sheets (.css) files. You can also encrypt HTML-formatted email.
* Protect your images with Image Guardian - enhanced image protection.
* Encrypt only desired parts of html files.
* Two different methods of encryption
* Disable showing link targets in status bar.
* Disable text selection.
* Prohibit offline use
* - your files will work fine when someone is browsing your site, but they will not work if they are saved and run from a local hard drive. Lock protected files to one or more domains.
* - files will work only if opened from the specified domain(s) Password protect your pages using either a basic or Ultra-Strong password protection.
* Prohibit linking your pages from other sites.
* Prohibit printing of protected files.
* Disable Clipboard & Print Screen ( for IE 5+ only ).
* Set expiration date - make encrypted files to work for a limited period of time only.
* Option only to compress HTML code(without encryption).
Changelog for this release:
- optimized some source code protection options.
- it\'s now possible to specify per -file special commands.
- fixed a Windows7 SP1 specific problem.
- various bugfixes and improvements.
16 MB RAM