"It's missing from Windows!"
HSLAB Shutdown Folder is a utility which provides a service analogous to the Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP "Startup" folder. It launches applications, command files (*.bat,*.cmd) and symbolic links placed into a "Shutdown Folder" folder just before Windows shuts down. The program also accelerates Windows shutdown (as does HSLAB Force Down). HSLAB Shutdown Folder is perfect for any Windows user or network administrator who wants to ensure that users properly log off of the network and that at shutdown the necessary operations are executed. Examples of such operations might be backup of important data, deletion of unnecessary temporary files, synchronization of data with mobile systems, and many others. The program is indispensible in a corporate environment, providing, as it does the assurance of uniformity of logoff or shutdown of systems without user-attention. HSLAB Shutdown Folder is highly configurable and makes it possible to execute the following operations before closing Windows:
- detection of issuance of a command to exit Windows;
- automatic determination of type of shutdown (basic shutdown, restart, logoff, etc.);
- change of type of shutdown;
- execution (manual or automatic) of an accelerated shutdown or restart;
- launch of applications, command files(*.bat,*.cmd) and symbolic links.
System Requiremens: Win 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP, i486+ processor, 8MB RAM, 2MB hard drive space.