Recommended download for your device to provide basic functionality. If you would like to download the full feature functionality, which includes enhanced imaging features and product functionality for your device, go back and select "Full Feature Software and Drivers".
Note: For Network Connections, please refer to the Setup Poster which shipped with your HP All-in-One for network setup and software installation instructions.
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in a desired location, perhaps a user-created C:/print software/ directory.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, run the file or go to the directory where the file was saved in order to run it. If security warnings are received, they may be caused by settings in the computer. Continue to run the file.
Note: File is compressed and may take time to expand and run.
5. Follow any on-screen instructions.