This download includes the HP Photosmart Software Suite (enhanced imaging features and product functionality) and Driver.
If you only want the print driver (without the Photosmart Software Suite), it is available as a separate download, using "Download Link 2".
Note: For Network Connections, please refer to the Setup Poster which shipped with your HP All-in-One for network setup and software installation instructions.
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in a desired location, perhaps a user-created C:/print software/ directory.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, run the file or go to the directory where the file was saved in order to run it. If security warnings are received, they may be caused by settings in the computer. Continue to run the file.
Note: File is compressed and may take time to expand and run.
5. Follow any on-screen instructions.
*Digital image processing
*Up to 9 copies from original (varies by model)
*Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document and model
*Maximum copy enlargement ranging from 200-400% (depends on model)
* Maximum copy reduction ranging from 25-50% (depends on model)
*Image editor included
*Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text (if installed)
*Twain-compliant software interface
*Resolution: up to 1200 x 2400 ppi optical (depends on model); 19200 ppi enhanced (software)
* Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
*Maximum scan size from glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
* Power consumption: 20 watts (average printing)
*Input voltage: AC 100 to 240 V ~ 1 A 5060 Hz
*Output voltage: DC 32 V===375 mA, 16 V===500mA
* Power supply: 0957-2231, AC 100 to 240 V ~ 1 A 5060 Hz (3 Hz)