Note :Due to the size of this download, HP recommends dial-up (56k) customers order this software on CD due to the long download time. Online ordering is not applicable in all countries.
This download includes the HP Photosmart Software Suite (enhanced imaging features and product functionality) and Driver. If you only want the print driver (without the Photosmart Software Suite), it is available as a separate download (use the second download link).
Note: For Network Connections, please refer to the Setup Poster which shipped with your HP All-in-One for network setup and software installation instructions.
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in a desired location, perhaps a user-created C:/print software/ directory.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, run the file or go to the directory where the file was saved in order to run it. If security warnings are received, they may be caused by settings in the computer. Continue to run the file.
Note: File is compressed and may take time to expand and run.
5. Follow any on-screen instructions.
*Rear USB port: Hi-Speed USB, supporting connection to a desktop computer or a notebook computer
*Front port: USB (not Hi-Speed)
*Memory card slots: none
*Ethernet port: none
*Bluetooth wireless printing: not supported
The print speeds listed in the tables below are approximate (and maximum) speeds. Actual print speeds will vary depending on the system configuration, software program, and document complexity.