Hotkeycontrol is the award winning solution to create keyboard shortcuts for routine tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to opening files, ejecting cdrom drives, restarting the computer, typing frequently used text, controlling active windows, changing system volume, controlling laptop display brightness and recording macros.
The list of configured hotkeys can be shown transparently using on screen display (OSD) which eliminates the need to remember the hotkeys contrary to conventional hotkey managers. Besides that, volume status, brightness level and other information can also be shown directly on screen using OSD. And, more features can be added to the program by creating plugins - which essentially makes the possibilities limitless.
In addition to normal combination hotkeys, you can use single keys such as function or number pad keys. The additional keys on your laptop or multimedia keyboard can also be used with Hotkeycontrol and all the hotkeys are functional even in games and in other full-screen DirectX applications.
* Use additional keys on your laptop or multimedia keyboard with Hotkeycontrol
* Monitor system volume or display brightness level for changes and display them using the On Screen Display (OSD)
* Use hotkeys in 3d games too (For ex: change volume while you play)
* Display any image or text file on screen with translucency
* Run up to 50 programs or open webpages, files, folders via hotkeys
* Change system volume and notebook display brightness level
* Capture/playback macros to automate keyboard and mouse actions or type frequently used text
* Control active windows - hide/show, set always on top, set translucent, close window
* Turn off monitor or notebook display and Eject cdrom drives
* Shutdown/restart/hibernate/suspend your computer
* Can use single keys such as function keys instead of combination hotkeys
* Display list of configured hotkeys on screen by pressing a hotkey
* Extend features by using plugins
* Designed for Windows 7 and optimized for laptop usage
* Easy to use - Office 2007 look and feel
Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0